Flickr Badge

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back Home from a Hard Day in Office

Today I got a tough and bad day in office :~~

When I got back home, I really didn't want to do anything even taking shower. Just took off my skirt, set free, lay back, be quiet and thoughtful for a certain while to settle my mind.

The outfit on Rezli was actually prepared for naughty office theme. However, with my mood, just want to depict my mind at the moment. So got these photo shots.

Thanks Rezli for accompanying me :)

Back Home from a Hard Day

Back Home from a Hard Day

Back Home from a Hard Day

Model: Rezli Putzo

Glasses: Lucky Card - Free Glasses (Free on Marketplace)
Lingerie: Love Soul - Bikini Panda (Lucky chair prize)
Buttoned off shirt: Ameni M Hana - AMH BlouseB Strawberry (Group Gift)
Necklace: Breathtaking & Divine - Twisted 2011 Necklace (Twisted Hunt 2011 Prize #86)

-- A Secondlife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment