Flickr Badge

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Can't Escape from Lingeries

These days are a bit busy on RL, so didn't pay much attention. Once get back on SL,
I kept searching for all lucky chair to see if any good prize.

MOVIN is one of the place I kept visiting to see if the lucky chair prize changed
or with new group gift. Her lingerie is really the best on SL :D. I can't escape
from those brilliant lingeries.

I Can't Escape from Lingerie

I Can't Escape from Lingerie

Model: Alexiss Ragu

Hair: D!va - Hair "Koh" Ruby (Lucky board)
Hair ornament: World's End Garden - La rose noire de la Reine (Group gift)
Necklace and Lingerie: Movin - June Group Gift (Group gift)

-- A Secondlife Walker --

2 comments:

  1. Here you can choose lingeries For plus size women, you can appropriately get the plus size leather lingerie with extra sizes and extra accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible. I don't think I've met someone with such a good taste in looking erotic

    ReplyDelete