Flickr Badge

Monday, January 7, 2013

Keep Trying Naughty Costume - Gorean Camisk

Wish you all a fruitful and sexy year of 2013!

During this holiday season, I kept asking friends on trying sexy costume ... :). Frankly, I'm not Les, but I like being with sexy girls (and guys of course).

I like to tease some good girls into steamy dress, or even no dress. Giggles. It's always my fantasy to tease my boy friend for having myself in lusty costume but refuse him to touch me. Giggles. I like him to beg me .... beg me.... and beg me. hoo hooo.

Trying ...
Trying Naughty Costume Camisk for You

Trying ...
Trying Naughty Costume Camisk for You

Keep trying ...
Trying Naughty Costume Camisk for You

Even more lustful ...
Trying Naughty Costume Camisk for You

Finally get caught by the beast \o/ ...... hmmmmm
Trying Naughty Costume Camisk for You

Model: Belle Sycamore

Hair: Alice Project - Mint Tulip Advent Calendar Gift [20 Dec] (Previous Gift, 50L for now)
Glasses: *Tentacio* - Pumkin glasses gift (Free)
Muffler: D-Lab - pink Check Muffler (Group gift)
Outfit: Torvis Weapons - Mariah Cherrys Pink (Lucky board)
jacket: M*Motion - C12-17 Hoodie Cardigan [Mesh] (KMTH hunt prize)

--Secondlife Walker--

No comments:

Post a Comment