Flickr Badge

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Extreme Hair Color on a Freak Gorean Girl

These days I've been thinking about the direction of this blog. Somehow I found that I really like trying out fantasy, futuristic, gorean, freak and gothic style clothing.

This week, I've been addicted to wait for those exaggerated color hairs luck chairs in Little Heaven. Really brilliant looking. Today I just want to show you the latest camp hair with Mint color.

With the gorean clothing and exaggerated hunt items from just finished Side Show Freak Hunt (as name suggested, it's freak :)). It made a perfect outfit for me.

I was thinking to push these photos to extreme with no pant on. Heee .... I thought I'm too gorean these days, always put a corset on only and leave the rest opened. (Want to take a look on me in SL?)

Snapshot_2011_0217_002

Snapshot_2011_0217_001

Model: pipe Laval

Hair: Little Heaven - LH_hair55_jody01_mint (Camp chair for 20mins)
Eye shadow: HUIT - EyeShadowB01 (Lucky board prize)
Outfit: Gor Gurls - Plush Grean (Lucky toilet prize)
Stocking: !Whatevr! - Baby Doll (Previous hunt prize)


-- A Secondlife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment