Flickr Badge

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gorean Slave in Sport Wear?

Well, still gorean. I'm thinking I would change my blog direction focusing on fantasy wear (sci-fi, comic fetish, gorean ....) lol. I found I'm so addicted and found myself so sexy.

I came across May's Soul which have a cute slave outfit Cookie girl on MM board. The look on the picture is fine, when I got the actual dress, it made me thought of Aerobic outfit :P .... so cute. So I've just added a pair of long socks with chuck of different colors on feet.

Snapshot_2011_0131_006

Snapshot_2011_0131_010

Model: pipe Laval
Outfit: May's Soul - Cookie Girl Purple (MM board prize)
Socks: RUI - Stripe Knee High - come with 3 colors (Lucky board prize)
Shoes: Maschienenwek - Chucks Cyan and Pink (Free)


-- A Secondlife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment