Flickr Badge

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Found I'm So Sexy in Purple

I seldom try long hair in SecondLife. I used to think I look better in short hair (as in RL as well). And I got a group update notice from MOVIN on a new Feb group gift lingerie in deep purple, I think I have to get a more lady look to try the lingerie on.

I searched through my inventory and found a pile of lucky chair prize from Little Heaven haven't had time to open yet, and I found this brilliant lilac hair.

After worn hair + lingerie on, I have to say, I looooooooove myself real much. So sexy and hot! (Probablly it's just because I'm looking at myself, maybe in your eyes it's nothing at all :P)


I Found I'm So Sexy in Purple

I Found I'm So Sexy in Purple

Model: Pipe Laval

Hair: Little Heaven - LH_hair84_ilmatar_plum (Lucky chair prize)
Necklace: Avon + Alpha - Drop Sapphire (Subscribe Gift)
Lingerie: MOVIN - Feburary Group Gift (Group gift)

-- A Secondlife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment