Flickr Badge

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bright White Silk

Gorean still filled up my mind these days. Usually silk is not my interest but I came across a nice silk set. I kept thinking whether a tan skin girl could wear white silk (I real like contrast :)), so I found Dessire as model. She used to wear a dark hair and we chose an ash colour short hair for this time. The outcome is really astonishing for me! Really like an angel, so pure without any sense of sexuality.

Snapshot_2011_0129_002

Snapshot_2011_0129_009

Snapshot_2011_0129_010

Model: Dessire Netizen
Hair: Exile - Eva/ash (Free)
Silk Outfit: Exquisitely Exposed - EE Silver Shimmer Silks in While (Lucky board)
Necklace: Sweet Poison - Talisman Necklace Beige (25L Tuesday)


-- A Secondlife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment