Flickr Badge

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SL People Like Sexy Thing

After I got started this blog, my friends kept asking me to take some photos for them, not in their usual clothing but on very sexy outfits. I think everyone like dressing sexily on their own but don't want to share. (That includes me, I like looking at my sexy avatar ;P)

People in free photo studios SIM shows the same behavior. They took off their clothes when taking photos (yes, I mean NAKED!) and putting clothes back on after finished.

In dancing clubs too, look at their contests! Thongs/boxers, lingerie, sexiest AV, naked or not. Somehow, it is easy to take clothes off with a couple of clicks.

I'm wondering if I should turn the blog name into "A Sexy Secondlife Walker". Or the word "sexy" is already implied in "Secondlife". A quick second thought, maybe "sexy" is even implied in "virtual world" or "online world".

-- from SecondLife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment