Flickr Badge

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sometimes I like Gorean - Panthers

I do not play any Gorean sim before. I also not quite interested in the rules applied to the culture. However, I do like the gorean style clothing for girls, such a wild looking.

From Jan/8/2011, there is a prize hunt going on in SL, "Gorean Grid Wide Hunt - Battles of the Sexes" (GGWH BotS). Got plenty of gorean items for free. You should check out GGWH official site if you like this style.

Rezli found a couple of Gorean Panther items, some from hunts and some are sales items. Look brilliant to me but missing certain weapon like arrow/bow :P

Model Rezli

Snapshot_2011_0109_001

Snapshot_2011_0109_003

Skin: Slave of Dreams & Fallin Dolls - Xenia 01 (GGWH BotS Hunt Prize)
Hair: [Anaphora] - Bro Carnelian (Previous hunt prize, this item is for men)
Outfit: May's Soul - Arwen (Lucky Board)

-- from SecondLife --

No comments:

Post a Comment