Flickr Badge

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SL Marketplace Dollarbie Lingerie Search

I like using Secondlife Marketplace, save time that no need on teleport. I always casually search for freebie, dollarbie and bargain items. I always heard no freebie would be selling on marketplace, but I kept seeing freebies there.

Of course, you need to choose the right one from a lot of old and primitive freebies. However, you can still find extremely good freebie item. Usually I filter items by choosing price range first and then sort by "Rating: High to Low". you can still find extremely good freebie item.

As of the sexy people continue to take sexy photos in SL, I've chosen one dollarbie lingerie from Rock Me Amadeus. (As I can recall, this dollarbie should be a hunt prize from XXX Hunt, well, always XXX in SL :P)

Snapshot_2011_0119_021

Snapshot_2011_0119_031

Snapshot_2011_0119_024

Model: Queen Shelter
Outfit: Rock Me Amadeus - Mistress Lingerie (Dollarie on Marketplace)
Shoes: Slink - Black Pump (Group gift)

-- Secondlife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment