Flickr Badge

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hunt for Lingerie!

I recalled the first time I found the lingerie shop Reasonable Desires, I was really excited as the shop is full of lucky chair and nice prizes! And in RD, I bought the first naughty lingerie in my SL (I mean with linden, not free one :P).

Yesterday I got a group notice that RD SIM has a hunt going on. And at once I get there with Lora for the hunt. There are total around 20 gifts from RD and nearly shops. Some of them are real great!

Search for a small box for the gift in shop! And don't forget the lucky chair! I really love those lingerie.

Snapshot_2011_0125_008

Snapshot_2011_0125_007

Model: Lora Sideshow
Lingerie: Reasonable Desires - Oh La La (RD Hunt Gift 15)
Glasses: December - No.52 (Long time ago lucky board prize)
Bracelet: Stardust - Edge grafica (Black2+White) (Freebie on Secondlife Market Place)

Give you a little hints :D, this GIFT 15 is here in the pink circle in Lingerie section next to Group Gift.



-- SecondLife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment