Flickr Badge

Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to Sci-Fi style

As I have surfing other fashion blogsbut seldom I see Japanese Manga Sci-fi style. Although I'm not a super fans of Japanese manga (comic), but I like manga anyway and thus I started to like the style looking.

I cannot deny I think the manga universe should be targeting MEN always. All ladies are always come in fetish or very little clothes. Heeee, but somehow I like it now. I like attracting guys with these clothes and teasing them afterward lol.

In my older post "Sci-Fi and Sexy" I've come through a shop Bare Rose with quite good Japanese sci-fi style outfit. This is one of my favorite free set!

Snapshot_2011_0118_008

Snapshot_2011_0118_003

Model: Pipe Laval
Outfit: Bare Rose - Beta Suit (Free, you can find in freebie corner)
Headset: Batata - Headset 002 (Lucky board gift)
Leg Gear: Batata Main shop - parts of Cyber 007 suit (Camp item but need 240 mins!)

-- SecondLife Walker --

No comments:

Post a Comment