Flickr Badge

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting Started Gorean Hunt

Just getting started on hunting for GGWH Gorean items. I'm trying not to be greedy to get all items but just can't stop myself. Spent much time on searching for the small female symbols in gorean shops. (I found Gorean shops are always very huge / spacious!)

Before go on hunting, Rezli has just spent L$50 for a panther suit from Unas Outlet. Feel more like gorean during hunt :)

I think for this week I will show you my hunting prize from time to time.

Model Rezli
Snapshot_2011_0109_012

Snapshot_2011_0109_008

Model: Rezli
Outfit: Una&Luas - Lizart.green.una (Outlet for L50)
Shoes: Liar Liar - Black snow boot (Snowbunny Hunt Prize)

-- SecondLife Walker --

1 comment:

  1. Just surfed your brilliant blog, keep the good work.

    ReplyDelete